Hello readers of wrestling
So you all know
that I don’t normally respond to the results of the pay per views right after
they happen, but I feel like I should comment on something. John Cena won his
16th World Heavyweight Championship. Ordinarily I would not mind
that. As you all know I am a huge fan of John Cena. You can look up my old blog
(themain-event.blogspot.com), and see that I have said nothing but glowing
things about John Cena. I think he has come a long way from the guy who in my
opinion was given the WWE championship just because he was popular amongst
kids. But I feel like in the last 11 years he has done everything to earn our
respect, and not just that, he has turned himself into one hell of a wrestler. But
for him to tie Ric Flair is something I thought would never happen. Flair has
done so much for this business (not that Cena hasn’t) that I thought this would
be something that would be scared to WWE, and they would not allow this to be
tied. And I think that AJ Styles has been so good that he deserves to have a
long run with the title. I don’t see how putting the belt back on him makes any
sense. But hey, I don’t make the rules. Now don’t get me wrong I think the
match was amazing, not the match that they had at Summerslam, but I think it
was still worth the price of admission, I just think that it would have been
better to keep the belt on Styles, and keep the record on Flair, but that is
just one man’s opinion. Congratulations John Cena.
No comments:
Post a Comment