Sunday, October 30, 2016

Hell in a Cell Preview



Hello readers of wrestling

Tonight is the night of another WWE pay per view. Tonight it is “Hell in a Cell”. There will be a few matches that take place in the Hell in a Cell structure. So that means it is time once again for predictions.
Last time I did predictions was for SummerSlam. I had a .500 record going 4-4. Like I said last week I will be doing predictions and keeping up with them. So you all can call me out if they are bad. Now I will say that it is not starting off too good, but I will turn it around. So without further ado, and because I am getting this out later than I wanted to, let’s do some predictions. 

                Bayley vs. Dana Brooke: I think I misspelled Bayley’s name in a prior blog, sorry Bayley. I have to say that I think Dana Brooke is getting a lot better than people want to give her credit for. I know that she started off rough, but she is getting so much better. But as we all know the WWE and the fans LOVE Bayley, so I will pick Bayley to win the match, and line herself up for a Bayley vs the winner of the Woman’s championship match. 

                Enzo Amore and Big Cass vs. Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson: I like the fact the Anderson and Gallows are saying that they don’t want any more fun and games in the Tag Team division. You all know how I feel about these guys, I loved them with AJ Styles. It makes sense because of their history, but without him, I feel like they are floundering a little bit. Although I could see Gallows and Anderson getting a win, and lining themselves up for a Tag Team title shot, I don’t see them winning over Enzo, and Cass. So Enzo and Cass with the win. 

                  WWE Cruiserweight Championship Match T.J. Perkins (c) vs. Brian Kendrick: I think they are doing good things with The Brian Kendrick, but I think that it is way too early for them to take the belt off of Perkins and give it to Kendrick. Maybe at Survivor Series, because I think they have something with him. He is mysteyous, and that is interesting, but I will pick Perkins for tonight. 

                WWE Tag Team Championship Match The New Day (Big E, Kofi Kingston and/or Xavier Woods) (c) vs. Cesaro and Sheamus: I feel like this is the beginning of the end of the New Day. Now I would love it if these guys start to focus on singles competition, and I don’t think they can do it as a tag team. Now I am not happy with the way Sheamus and Cesaro came together as a team. I think there is no reason for them to be together. But I also feel like they did not put these guys to together for them to lose in their 1st tag team title match. So I say Cesaro and Sheamus win the Tag Team Championship. 

                United States Championship Match Roman Reigns (c) vs. Rusev: Roman Reigns just got this match at the last pay per view. I do not see them taking it off of him that fast. I think these guys beat the crap out of each other, and this match is in the Hell in a Cell. But I don’t really think there is too much to say about this match. Roman Reigns retains. 

                Woman’s Championship Match Sasha Banks (c) vs. Charlotte Flair: These two woman have been battling since they have made it to the main roster. And they have brought the house down almost every single time they have had a match. I think tonight will be no exception. And did I mention that this will be in Hell in a Cell also. As far as my prediction, if Sasha is not hurt, I think she will retain. Charolette will regain the title, but not tonight. And Sasha is in her home town. So Sasha wins tonight. 

                WWE Universal Championship Match Kevin Owens (c) vs. Seth Rollins: The main event, Owens Rollins Hell in a Cell. I will be honest with you guys, I am kinda over these 2. I think that they have run this story into the ground, and I am ready for them to move on. But with that said, I think Owens retains tonight, and this rivalry gets a reboot. I think maybe Triple H will interfer and this will lead to Rollins Vs Triple H at some point.

                So there you have it people. I will talk about the results later. Please feel free to hit me up with questions comments or concerns. Enjoy Hell in a Cell. Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment